The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged us all. We have had to make decisions that affect our health and our livelihood, in an ever-changing environment.
Join MQ Health academics and clinicians as they discuss ways to navigate these unprecedented times.
Topics will include:
· population health context
· primary care response
· mental wellbeing and resilience.
· Prof Simon Willcock, Clinical Program Head, Primary and Generalist Care, Wellbeing and Diagnostics.
· Prof Janaki Amin, Head of Department, Health Systems and Populations
· A/Prof Sanjyot Vagholkar, Clinic Director, MQ Health General Practice
· Prof Nick Titov, Executive Director, MindSpot, MQ Health.