Fancy trying your hand at Tai Chi? Here are some basic exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Please remember to take extra care when exercising unsupervised.
Key points to remember:
– Ensure you have suitable clothing and footwear.
– Clear the area around you of obstacles that might get in the way
– Ensure you have a drink handy to keep hydrated.
– Avoid exercise if you are feeling feverish or unwell.
– Take things very slowly to start with, especially on exercises you are unfamiliar with.
Please know that you are participating in the exercises at your own risk…… but most importantly, enjoy and have fun!