Whether you’re looking for a 3:30 sweet treat or something to take to the office to share, look no further than these no bake peppermint Christmas bites.
These sweet snacks are the perfect things to meal prep to help ensure you always have something nutritious on hand to satisfy your cravings when they strike as well as a delicious, low-sugar alternative to the infinite amount of sugary treats that notoriously circle the office at this time of year.
Don’t forget to tag us @studio_pilates when you make this delicious and nutritious treat.
- I cup cashews
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- ? cup cacao powder
- ? cup of desiccated coconut
- ? cup of dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Desiccated coconut
- Dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Add cashews and dates to a food processor and blitz to combine
- Add cacao powder, coconut, tahini, peppermint extract, chocolate chips and water and blitz until you reach desired consistency
- Taste the mixture and tweak ingredients according to taste
- Shape and roll the mixture into balls of your desired size
- Optional: Roll balls in desiccated coconut or chocolate chips if you wish to make them extra decadent
- Refrigerate balls for 3-5 hours before serving