If there’s one thing our world needs more of at the moment, it’s random acts of kindness. As that old saying goes, it costs nothing to be kind and you never know how much value one small act is adding to someone’s day, week or even life. So if you’re looking for some inspiration or ideas to start paying it forward, we’ve compiled a list of below that will help you on your way.
- Pay for an extra coffee in the morning and surprise the person behind you
- Give a stranger a compliment
- Leave a small business a positive google review
- Send a random but positive text message to 3 contacts in your phone
- Let someone go in front of you in a line
- Bake a batch of office treats
- Offer to babysit a friend or family members kids so they can enjoy a meal out
- Bring a friend to the gym so they can experience an endorphin hit
- Pick up rubbish if you see it on the street
- Donate your time to a NFP
- Make a happy/positive playlist and send it to a friend who needs cheering up
- Take your neighbours bins out on bin day
- Introduce yourself to someone you don’t know at work
- Hold the door open for someone behind you
- Call someone you would usually text just for a chat
- Let a few cars pass in front of you during peak hour
- Deliver a home cooked meal to new parents
- Invite someone from your exercise class out for a post workout coffee
- Leave a tip for someone who provided great service
- Leave a positive note in a public place like a restroom
Pay it forward by referring a friend to experience the magic of Studio Pilates. If they purchase an intro pack before August 31, you’ll be rewarded with double referral credit.
The post Different Ways To Pay It Forward appeared first on Studio Pilates.