One of the biggest misconceptions a lot of people have prior to embarking on any type of fitness challenge is that you have to stick to a bland diet of chicken and broccoli to see results, but what if we told you there was a way you could have your tacos and eat them too?
We’re big believers in balance, and the healthy habits you adopt throughout the duration of our Amplify Challenge – whether it’s cleaner eating or a minimum number of classes per week – should be able to be maintained long after the challenge is finished. Essentially our Amplify challenge is about helping you create healthy habits that will last a lifetime, which is why we don’t believe in fad diets or deprivation and we find nutritious ways to incorporate delicious foods into our challenge meal plans.
This is just one example of some of the mouthwatering recipes you gain access to if you register for our Amplify Challenge.
Chili Lime Shrimp Tacos (serves 2)
- 227g Shrimp (large, peeled)
- ½ Lime (zested and juiced, separated)
- 15mls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1g Chili Powder
- 2g Sea Salt (divided)
- 178g Green Cabbage (shredded)
- 4 Corn Tortilla
- In a large bowl combine the shrimp, lime zest, olive oil, garlic, chili powder and half of the salt. Let shrimp marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a second bowl combine the cabbage with the lime juice and remaining salt and toss well. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp until no longer opaque, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas in a skillet over medium-low heat turning occasionally until soft.
- To assemble the tacos, layer the cabbage and shrimp on top of a warm tortilla and season with additional lime juice if needed. Enjoy!
The post Challenge Approved Tacos appeared first on Studio Pilates.