Forget the flowers and chocolates — do something extra special this Valentine’s Day! A Valentine’s Day brunch is a fun way to celebrate your and your partner’s love for each other while enjoying your favorite foods in a romantic venue.
Speaking of romantic venues, you’ve come to the right place for that, too. Peerspace is the world’s largest online marketplace for hourly venue rentals. Rely on our platform to discover and book romantic Valentine’s brunch venues that make the perfect setting for your holiday meal. Now, for a truly original Valentine’s Day, check out our 11 romantic valentine’s brunch ideas.
1. Celebrate somewhere special
It’s time for a change of scenery — get out of the house for your Valentine’s Day brunch and celebrate somewhere more romantic than your kitchen. Peerspace offers an array of fun and romantic options for you and your special someone to enjoy brunch.
Choose to cook up brunch in a home with beach or mountain views, or opt to rent an intimate cafe or restaurant venue with chefs and baristas on hand to whip up an amazing brunch for you!
So what types of spaces can you enjoy for your Valentine’s brunch? Here are a few of our favorites:
- This converted bank in the heart of Baltimore (pictured above) with gorgeous architecture, tailored catering services, and dozens of glowing reviews from past renters
- This large photo studio in Jersey City, NJ with twin heart murals, high ceilings, an open floor plan, and plenty of restaurants nearby
- This boho chic modern event space in Austin, TX with multiple themed art exhibit rooms to explore, a kitchen, an outdoor space, and A/V equipment
- This stunning Hollywood Hills home in Los Angeles, CA with 360-degree views, a kitchen, eclectic style, an outdoor deck, and plenty of cozy seating areas
- This two-story modern European loft in Chicago, IL with a chef’s kitchen, a furnished terrace, luxury furnishings, and warm lighting
- This retro oasis flat in London, UK with a kitchen, a colorful and eccentric ambiance, an outdoor terrace, and plenty of nearby eateries
You get the picture! Peerspace makes finding venues easy — just type in your location and the type of event you’re planning. You’ll be met with tons of exceptional options, all of which you can filter by amenities, ratings, and more. All spaces are owned by locals who strive to make your experience incredible. You can even reach out to them through the listing page with any questions or requests prior to booking.
2. Brunch in bed
If nothing sounds more romantic than sleeping in and snuggling up with your special someone this Valentine’s Day — make your brunch date a “brunch in bed” event! Get comfy in your favorite PJs, pile on your favorite pillows and blankets, and enjoy the most delicious breakfast foods with the love of your life. What a perfect start to Valentine’s Day!
3. You stole my heart
You stole my heart — and my heart-shaped pancake! Make your special someone all heart-shaped breakfast foods this Valentine’s Day. You can make DIY heart-shaped pancakes, enlist some help with a red, heart-shaped waffl -maker or leave it to the professionals and hire a chef to make your heart-shaped breakfast items. This date would be made all the more romantic in a Peerspace venue that includes a gorgeous dining room and kitchen area.
For example, check out this kitchen and living area that boasts beautiful views of Mount Rainier and Lake Washington! It’s not only gorgeous, but the hosts are super helpful. Take it from a Peerspace review who shares: “The space was soo beautiful!!! The pictures definitely do not do it justice. It was also soo perfect for our event. The owner and his assistant were also so helpful and kid throughout the whole process. So much natural light which was perfect for pictures and very spacious. Definitely recommend booking this place, you won’t regret it! :)”
Need help planning the menu? Then you need to see these creative themed brunch ideas!